CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

+2
Gast0r
Johnny McL
6 posters

That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink...

Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink... Empty That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink...

Post by Johnny McL Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm

... Why does it only happen sometimes? And what the fuck actually causes it?

Shit sucks.
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink... Empty Re: That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink...

Post by Gast0r Wed May 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Johnny McL wrote:... Why does it only happen sometimes? And what the fuck actually causes it?

Shit sucks.

Usually get that shit immediately after drinking. elephant
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink... Empty Re: That feeling in your throat when you just wake up and badly need a drink...

Post by Forrow Wed May 13, 2009 10:42 pm

I always get it after a night of drinking, Wake up and im dying for a drink. Normally quite hungry too. Meh farao
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Wed May 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Forrow wrote:I always get it after a night of drinking, Wake up and im dying for a drink. Normally quite hungry too. Meh farao

You must get it often then.
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Wed May 13, 2009 11:27 pm

CMach wrote:

You must get it often then.

Meh not really.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Wed May 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeah i get it now and then afro
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Wed May 13, 2009 11:52 pm

It doesn't really bother me, got use to it because i was not eating/drinking before i went to school.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 12:14 am

It always happens to me, at least once a week, one morning I'll wake up and...

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

And I'll run to the kitchen to quench my wretched first. Feels bad man. Crying or Very sad
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 12:17 am

Doesn't matter how strong it is, nothing could get me out of bed.
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 am

But Mac, Dont you realise how hard it is to even wake Johnny? That thirst shit is srs business.
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 am

OMG, ur right, i don't know what i was saying, sorry.

But Johnny must get it worse.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 12:37 am

The Thirst is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.

Feels like your tongue's coated in shit as well, that only the divinity of liquid can remove.

... Or is that just me?
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 12:39 am

I get like a kind of gell layer and i have to sit in the moring trying to get rid ot it.

So time consuming!
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 12:44 am

CMach wrote:I get like a kind of gell layer and i have to sit in the moring trying to get rid ot it.

So time consuming!

Agreed. We need fucking nanomachines or something to do that shit for us, while we go about more important tasks.
    Spoiler:
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 12:48 am

Yeah or just frezze our bodies and then it doesn't get a chance to happen.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 am

But then, neither does the...
    Spoiler:
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

Neither does the wot?

Please finish statement.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 12:57 am

Click the spoiler box.

Bricks may be shat.
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 1:00 am

Awesome, i never even noticed that.

You can freeze yourself after the Furious wanking.

Unless you wank while u are sleeping. Neutral
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 am

CMach wrote:Unless you wank while u are sleeping. Neutral

No, no, but one day I'm sure we'll reach a point where this will be an awesome reality.

Right now, I currently lack the skill, or will, to do so. Crying or Very sad
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 1:18 am

Some day u might wake up and realise u just had a Furious Wank while u were asleep and feel so proud.

"Why wank in the future when u can wank tonight!!!"
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Thu May 14, 2009 10:07 am

CMach wrote:

What amazing words of insepration and dedication to such a valiant activity.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Thu May 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Forrow wrote:
    CMach wrote:

What amazing words of insepration and dedication to such a valiant activity.

Mac can be an insightful bastard when he wants to be. Fact. Dettol Fact.
    CMach
    CMach

Post by CMach Thu May 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks for the inspiration for me to be more wisdom. Very Happy
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Thu May 14, 2009 2:35 pm

CMach wrote:Thanks for the inspiration for me to be more wisdom. Very Happy

Ok you can stop now Mac. Laughing

I actually lol'd so hard there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:18 am