CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

+2
Gast0r
Johnny McL
6 posters

PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is

Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is Empty PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is

Post by Johnny McL Sat May 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Decided to make a thread for the discussion of this console in general, the games for it and it's status in respect to other consoles.

Stemming form a conversation between me and Gast0r, I think this is the best console this generation. At the moment, I wouldn't dream of saying it has the best games, that title belongs to the '360, but it's definitely picking up speed and I expect we'll see a helluva lot more awesome games for iut in the next year or two.

Also, it's application as an all-in-one media centre is flawless, unlike the '360... And the Wii doesn't even get a look in here.

Also, a quick question for anyone who could be arsed looking here; Any little-known obscure, but very fun titles for the console?
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is Empty Re: PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is

Post by Gast0r Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Agreed. I'd love to see the 360 try and play .avi
    THE GANTA GUN
    THE GANTA GUN

PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is Empty Re: PS3 and all things related to the big sleek behemoth that it is

Post by THE GANTA GUN Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Just console wise the ps3 is the best on the market atm the momment however if you factor in games then its the 360, however live is far better than the ps3 network for demos one of the only downsides is the price
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Mon May 25, 2009 3:13 am

Agreed, XBox Live is a far superior online service, the Playstation Network is, quite frankly, shit.

Of course, I must say sometimes I quite enjoy the lack of mics throughout many of its users. At least I don't have some shrill pterodactyl-like whippersnapper wretching down my ear-hole every two seconds.
    THE GANTA GUN
    THE GANTA GUN

Post by THE GANTA GUN Tue May 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Yes i agree that not a lot of people having mics on the playstations network is good but when i play it i tend to find the people with mics are just as much as a pain in the ass as the xbox mic owners
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm

That is true... Must just be some universal thing among game communities. :/
    THE GANTA GUN
    THE GANTA GUN

Post by THE GANTA GUN Thu May 28, 2009 4:54 pm

I have been having a lot of over heating probleams with my 360 and it has been making desire the realiblity of the PS3 as when I on my uncles PS3 i never seems to have any probleams what so ever
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Thu May 28, 2009 5:07 pm

If the PS3 get more attention release wise and they do something about the terrible PSN, I'll happily trade in mai 360 for it.
    PsychoNoodles
    PsychoNoodles

Location : Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, NZ

Post by PsychoNoodles Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 am

PS3 gathers dust.
    Don't even argue this.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Fri May 29, 2009 2:56 am

So does the XBox, as do all consoles. Believe it or not, playing them doesn't involve moving them around so frequently so as to prevent dust from gathering, nor does it involve placing them in a dust-free environment.
    PsychoNoodles
    PsychoNoodles

Location : Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, NZ

Post by PsychoNoodles Fri May 29, 2009 2:59 am

You're not smart.
    Johnny McL
    Johnny McL
    Admin

Post by Johnny McL Fri May 29, 2009 3:23 am

PsychoNoodles wrote:You're not smart.

Didn't say I was, I just didn't see your point.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Sun May 31, 2009 10:29 pm

When i get one its going right on top of scott's 360

The look on his face when he comes in to that meaty bas on his 360 is going to be the defining moment of my life

O.K maybe not but it will still be fuckin sweet Smile Very Happy
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 am

I must say, you done pretty good English-wise there, Andy. In related news, I should buy a PS3.
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 am

In related news, Ross buy my PS3 from me. I DO NOT use the fucking thing and as Psycho says its just gathering dust.
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Then give me a price.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 pm