CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

5 posters

Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Donnie Darko: Confusion Land Empty Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

Post by Forrow Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...

Tomorrow i shall try again to watch this and understand it and i'll report back.

Untill then i am going to post in another thread right now on themes and shit for the site. Donnie Darko actually has CellarDoor in it.
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Donnie Darko: Confusion Land Empty Re: Donnie Darko: Confusion Land

Post by Gast0r Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 am

Basis of the name much?
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Forrow wrote:Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...

Tomorrow i shall try again to watch this and understand it and i'll report back.

Untill then i am going to post in another thread right now on themes and shit for the site. Donnie Darko actually has CellarDoor in it.

WIT its easy to understand the plane turbine that hist his house was from the future and Frank is the mental image if the kid he killed when he ran over his girl friend afro
    Forrow
    Forrow
    Admin

Post by Forrow Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Andouis wrote:
    Forrow wrote:Just watched Donnie Darko there... Now the most confused i have ever been in my entire life. I cannot to this point understand what the fuck i just watched...

WIT its easy to understand the plane turbine that hist his house was from the future and Frank is the mental image if the kid he killed when he ran over his girl friend afro

Yes, thats clearly the point in the story Andrew.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 am

Forrow wrote:
    Andouis wrote:

Yes, thats clearly the point in the story Andrew.
    im sorry the i watched it agian and none of it happened they dreamed he was still alive it is prity complifag elephant
    PsychoNoodles
    PsychoNoodles

Location : Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, NZ

Post by PsychoNoodles Fri May 29, 2009 3:36 am

Actually, you didn't watch it again, I told you.
    THE GANTA GUN
    THE GANTA GUN

Post by THE GANTA GUN Fri May 29, 2009 3:40 am

PsychoNoodles wrote:Actually, you didn't watch it again, I told you.

LOL
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Fri May 29, 2009 3:52 am

Seriously Andy, fix your fucking grammar. So many threads have went way off topic and swayed straight into discussion of your fail. Let this be another one...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:26 pm