CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

3 posters

As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile...

AnalJunk
    AnalJunk

As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile... Empty As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile...

Post by AnalJunk Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I wonder, was her extreme bout of diarrohea

worth the wait.

Or did it simply behold no grudge to its stinky master.

I'll let you decide.
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile... Empty Re: As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile...

Post by Gast0r Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am

It was well worth it. The diarrhea never left her body and provided an ample supply of lub.
    AnalJunk
    AnalJunk

As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile... Empty Re: As i stare at her cum stained top among my laundry pile...

Post by AnalJunk Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 am

Rather befitting for a tasty three course meal afterwards.
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 am

How would this be served? As some kind of slush puppie? Soup? Coating ice cream? Or would it simply be dripped all over each limb of her body and digested in a canibalistic fashion?
    AnalJunk
    AnalJunk

Post by AnalJunk Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 am

I believe i would go with the latter of those options.

Much more to review.

savvy
    Gast0r
    Gast0r
    Admin

Post by Gast0r Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 am

Please, continue with updates documenting her condition and further brainstorms of serving ideas.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:35 am

Wat?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 pm