CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CellarDoor

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img196/9051/banneraqp.png

CellarDoor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CellarDoor

... Sounds a lot like ShowerDoor.

My attempt at 912chan seems to be getting no where, would appreciate posts and more visits from you guys. Visit www.912-chan.co.cc or click on the banner below.
STOP POSTING ABOUT OTHERS' GRAMMAR AND/OR SPELLING. Instead, inform them of it personally via a private message, and there's no need to be too bloody cheeky about it. It's the major reason threads are derailed, and we need to stop it.

4 posters

Blink 182 Good or Bad?

Andouis
    Andouis

Blink 182 Good or Bad? Empty Blink 182 Good or Bad?

Post by Andouis Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Every one says they are a grate band but i downloaded there discography and there first three albums are just noise

Buddah = shit
    Cheshire cat = BAD
    Dude Ranch = bad except from like one or two songs

Is it just me that thinks this?
    THE GANTA GUN
    THE GANTA GUN

Blink 182 Good or Bad? Empty Re: Blink 182 Good or Bad?

Post by THE GANTA GUN Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Its the same with all bands not all of their songs are going to be to your taste. I mean if all of blink 182 songs were like all the small things or whats my age again then people would start to get bored of them so they have branch out however with branching out also comes the risk of not everyone liking that style of music that they are playing. So it tends to come down to the style of music you like
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Feldrid[Joeyy]
    Admin

Location : Behind my computer, probably playing Portal or WoW.

Post by Feldrid[Joeyy] Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

That's the most sense I've ever seen Ganta Gun make ever.
    But anyway: Blink 182 are absolutely brilliant. Like Ganta said, not every band is gonna be suiting to your style of music.
    Although I totally respect that you wouldn't like a band, your description of their music was a bit inappropriate to them. You said their music is "just noise" but they're a very melodic band; no screaming or heavy metal riffs of any kind.

Imo Blink 182 are awesome and you should try listening to them more to see if you'll like them after awhile, they're a great band.
    Andouis
    Andouis

Post by Andouis Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:09 am

Feldrid[Joeyy] wrote:That's the most sense I've ever seen Ganta Gun make ever.
    But anyway: Blink 182 are absolutely brilliant. Like Ganta said, not every band is gonna be suiting to your style of music.
    Although I totally respect that you wouldn't like a band, your description of their music was a bit inappropriate to them. You said their music is "just noise" but they're a very melodic band; no screaming or heavy metal riffs of any kind.

Imo Blink 182 are awesome and you should try listening to them more to see if you'll like them after awhile, they're a great band.
    I agree with what keir is saying but when i listened to them i realised that the lead singer can NOT sing

but i guess it all in what kind of music the individual likes
    PsychoNoodles
    PsychoNoodles

Location : Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, NZ

Post by PsychoNoodles Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 am

Why don't you just get their greatest hits? (Do they have one?)
    Then you'll most likely enjoy all their songs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:11 pm